Monday, August 1, 2011

SO ABOUT THIS BUYING MORE STAMPS BUSINESS…

… as some of you might know I’ve been writing every single day to my lovely man Austin. He loves the letters I send, and I love receiving and reading the ones he sends to me. I haven’t seen him in about 47 days, and I finally get to see him next week but only for a very short period of time. I’ve decided that this is the last week that I can send him any last letters, since if I where to send them next week it would be pointless since I be finally seeing him. I think after normal means of communication are brought back that I will stop sending him these letters, however part of me wants to still send one every week or so. 
If you don’t know why I can only send him letters, it is because that is currently the only way he can communicate with his loved ones and hence the sending of letters. 
So my main thought right now is what sort of stamps should I get LOL plus what sort of new stationary I should get. It turns out that I really enjoy writing to him, and if I miss a day it just feels odd, as if I am missing something. 
Anywho just felt like sharing… 
:) 
And yes that is the last stamp I currently have.


No comments:

Post a Comment