Tuesday, September 18, 2012

San Francisco Part 1: Fort Cronkhite and Rodeo Beach

My Husband and I had a day trip to San Francisco and we visited a few locations. The first location was Fort Cronkhite and Rodeo Beach. They have such a great view of the Pacific ocean, even on a cloudy day. I have to say I was very happy to see clouds, because in Marysville I barely see any. Also, even though it was chilly, it was nice, compared to the heat and humidity. Here are some photos of our visit.


The view of the Pacific and Rodeo Beach

The view of the Pacific, Rodeo Beach, Fort Cronkhite (The red roofed buildings) and Rodeo Lagoon

Some of the coastline that can be seen on the trails

More coastline and more of the Pacific

The view over one of the cliffs

The view from one of the cliffs facing inland

Rodeo Beach, the sand is nice and dark and didn't stick to the feet

Rodeo Lagoon

No comments:

Post a Comment