Tuesday, July 28, 2009

When boredom hits you...






... I usually create art. These six piece where done during my ISMG class in paint.
This is the not order they were created in. Had tons of fun with the circle tool and the spray paint tool in paint. Really like the effects that I got in the first two. The order is reversed here, so the ones at the top are the ones a made last while the ones on the bottom are the ones that I made first. Will be posting these creations on deviantART as well, so you'll be able to see them there too! As you can tell I first had the desire of drawing stuff and filling it with color, then that progressed to making shapes and filling those shapes get filled and then just a totally random experiment with the spray tool. If you ever need to pass the time I suggest trying to make something in paint.

Title's of the pieces is as follows (from top to bottom):

1.spraypainttool2
2.spraypainttool1
3.circles and a few squares
4.minicircle
5.here comes the sun ...
6. LOBSTER!!!

As you can tell from the titles, they are just what they represent. I love it when someone asks where I came up with the title of a certain piece, because half the time it's just named for what the content of the piece is. Other times however there is a story behind the piece which I sometimes either include within the piece or type it up separately. Otherwise I think I'd have a lot of "Untitled 'insert desire number here'" pieces. I love when songs are untitled because than you as the listener gets to choose a title for it that you will call the song. Plus making up titles isn't as easy as it seems. Well enough of my discussion on titles and why people name certain pieces something, I'm now boring you. Look at the pieces and leave me a comment on which one you like the best. Remember the one on the bottom are the ones I made first and then it progressed to the pieces on top. Have a Nice Day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment