Friday, July 31, 2009

I've been wondering for a time now why some things are so addicting, because currently my current addiction is AriZone Green Tea with Ginseng and Honey. (that picture makes me laugh every time I see it and you can kind of tell why). OMG it is one of best tasting things in the world hence why you can see why I'm addicted to drinking it at every chance I get. The only downside to this however is that it makes you want to pee a lot more, lol, but at least you are left feeling very hydrated. Plus the can is oh so pretty with that lovely combination of light green and pink :D.

Here are some other things that I'm addicted to:

Keane, chocolate, cheese, drawing, walking, makers and the REM cycle when I sleep lol. I know how can I be addicted to REM sleep, well I'm one of those people who remember all of the dreams that I've had and I can't get enough of them because they are all so amazing and adventurous.

Ok, so today was also my first actual day off where I had no school no nothing lol. I saw two films one of them being Millennium Actress by Satoshi Kon. I cried in the end, great film if you haven't seen it please do it is simply amazing. The other was actual three sort films put together to make up Memories which is presented to the world by Katsuhiro Otomo. Besides that I got laundry done and I started a new project which I really excited about. Here are the amazing covers for these two films:

What is my new project you may ask, well I'm making a new dress and I'm super psyched about how it is going to turn out because it's made out of left overs from a different project. When I'm finished I'll definitely post pictures. I'll be finished in about a day, which I've got to say is on of the fastest sewing projects I've done,because I don't have a sewing machine meaning I sew everything by hand, but no worries I've saved up enough to go get a sewing machine and I haven't found the time to go look, plus I need to get a zipper for it tomorrow at Hobby Lobby or something.

I'm going to post a little hint at what color it is going to be, lol:


As you can see it's going to be a pretty brightly colored dress, but since you don't know how much fabric I have it can either be a mini dress or a ankle length dress, so that is going to left a mystery. Might even throw in some other colors if I feel like it.



Have a great day.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment