Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Grave of the Fireflies.

Today I saw the saddest film; it touched my heart and made one think about how valuable life is and how the people you love can disappear from your life forever. What made me watch Grave of the Fireflies was that it has been on my list of films that I’ve wanted to see for a long while and I’ve finally got the chance to get a hold of it and watch it. If you haven’t seen it and are interested I would defiantly recommend it even though it’s really sad to watch (I cried through half the film that is how touched I was by it). I can’t really say anything more about because everyone forms their own opinion and for this film you have to see it to actually get the full experience of what an amazing story it is.

Directed by Isao Takahata
Based off of Akiyuki Nosaka novel.
Release date: April 16, 1988
Released along side with Hayao Miyazaki's My Neighbor Tototro.

No comments:

Post a Comment