Wednesday, November 17, 2010

BURLESQUE!!!






Got to see Burlesque tonight, and it was amazing. The performances were stunning by Christina and Cher. The cast was a very interesting pick (in a good way) including Stanley Tucci, Alan Cumming and Kristen Bell. Who could ask for more, sexy ladies dancing and singing in amazing costumes all dolled up and ready to go. So glamorous that I want to watch all of the numbers again and again. The musical numbers in Burlesque were spectacular, with strong vocals from both Christina and Cher, it's amazing what their voices can do. I personally wish I could sing like that, but I don't, so I'll just sit back and marvel at their talents. 

So my suggestion is go and see it. It's super fun. I so want to see it again. Now one of my favorite films.


No comments:

Post a Comment