Tuesday, November 2, 2010

THE CONSUMPTION OF SUGAR CONTINUES...

So I'm slowly eating away at my loot that I have finally sorted appropriately. Anything that's not gluten-free has been put in a separate bag to be eaten someone who is more fortunate to consume wheat, rye and barley, and so many other gluten rich grains. So besides consuming all of my yummy loot slowly over the next week and a half, I've decided to watch as many films as possible. Currently in the middle of watching The Apartment with Shirley MacLaine and Jack Lemmon. Plan on finishing tonight after voting.


Every time I see that I want to brush my teeth....

Sugar be sweet.
Sugar be sour.
it doesn't matter at what hour.
At least your are off of your feet.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, a horrible poem --- I'm happy I'm not a poet.

EDITED ON NOVEMBER 22ND 2010.
Part of it didn't make sense. Used of twice right after the other.



Have a nice DAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment