Sunday, November 7, 2010

THE LOAD OF WORK + MORE SEA CREATURES

I just can't believe how much school work I currently have, yet I've got most of it finished in a two hour period and I'm pretty happy with myself. I had two marketing papers, a calculus project and I finished those in two hours. I still have to do the online homework for calculus, but I can do that tomorrow. I also has some accounting homework that is due on tuesday that I need to finish up and a case study for business law about rent control. That is an opinion paper and I'm going to have so much fun writing about rent control. Thank you economics, you have helped me once again. Got most of my Keane flag finished, all I have to do is sign it and than send it away. I sewed it together today (pictured below). It has the Russian flag (background) with a Colorado flag and American Flag.


I'm hoping to send it by the end of this week.


There is an eel on a piece of paper. It swims in between the letters and the lines looking for fish to eat. on the other side it sees a fish that has very decorative fins. It wants it for lunch. The other fish spots the eel, and swims off the page into nothingness. 

What is on the next page, more words or just more pictures?

THE END.






No comments:

Post a Comment