Saturday, November 20, 2010

SPECK HARD CASE + ART COMING SOON + WRITER'S BLOCK

Got a Speck SeeThru SATIN in Red for my MacBook Pro, and it looks so awesome on it. A very nice color, the picture doesn't do it justice. Plus it was $10 cheaper at the local campus bookstore than at other fine retailers. I am happy that the week is finally over, can catch up on some much needed sleep that I am missing. I also just remembered that I promised to post the picture of the mask on here and I will most definitely tomorrow when I get the time to take it. Another bonus is that tomorrow I will be posting some of my art and if you want to purchase a print from me comment on it and leave your e-mail in the comment. Prices will be posted along with the images. Most of them are pretty affordable for original pieces of art. 


I currently have writer's block and it is killing me that I can't write any stories. The first one I come up with I'll post.


No comments:

Post a Comment