Saturday, November 27, 2010

MINI SHORT STORY HIATUS

The final weeks of the semester are coming and I need to crack down on studying, not to mention I have severe writer's block which is killing me. As you can tell recently I've been posting less and less short stores since nothing new can come to mind. I have a few ideas, but I'm not sure how they will play out. 

So for now until further notice the short stories that are a few paragraphs long will have to go into hiatus. However very very short one paragraph story will pop up now and than along with haikus and others forms of poetry.

I will also be posting film reviews of the films that I watch, so if you like you can also keep an eye out for those.

Best way to follow me is via twitter ... easier to update and communicate to a group. So if you have a twitter account you can follow me @VeraT ( http://www.twitter.com/VeraT ) and I'll most likely follow you back. I will also be posting random little updates on Tumblr constantly ( http://verat.tumblr.com/  )

So I leave you with this:



The sky fell onto the earth.
It crushed everyone into dust.
The only living things on earth now are bacteria.
They all started to multiply.
Everything returned.

Thus regeneration came from human star dust.

No comments:

Post a Comment