Friday, September 3, 2010

Fails & Plastic Beach

When people fail to do their job properly this is what happens:


(1) Art work doesn't get any light, (2) are stuck in a place where people are constantly walking by but not looking at the art they are passing (3) as well as brushing up to it with their elbows, arms and other parts of the body, and (4) why in the world would you put the bigger piece below a smaller piece and away from people's eye level. Anyways, quite upset about how this was hung and presented on a first friday where you get a lot of people coming in to see art.

Me with my art (for some reason I look so weird in this picture, mostly likely because of my disappointment, you can't see it in my face but it's there) :


Perfect time to listen to this - On Melancholy Hill - Plastic Beach by Gorillaz
Probably will be the next album I'm going to purchase to make me a lot happier.


No comments:

Post a Comment