Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WHERE HAS TIME GONE OFF TO?

What an excellent night of sleep I had last night, even though it wasn't really enough, I wish I could have slept a bit longer, but as usually my alarm goes off and I just simply refuse to press snooze. I've also gotten to the point where I will do most of my calculus homework and if I can I'll try and finish it whenever possible. Also had the first accounting exam, I think I did OK. At work however we got to unassemble and then reassemble some bookshelves, took about 4 hours but was a great way to pass the time, especially when it seems to crawl to a stop at work. Needless to say those shelves where really dirty, meaning that they had tons of hidden dust here and there. However after this we had to move aka "shift" books from other shelves to make room for more books.

My Keane T-Shirt design was featured today with some of the other entries!!!


Today I also purchased the most tastiest GLUTEN FREE bread, by UDI. Absolutely love it, even though it tends to be a bit dry but that can be fixed with butter.


Well it's story time, and today I don't feel like writing much.

There once was a peach named Barry. He fell in love with a maraschino cherry.

Little did he know that she was something different, for all he cared about was her appearance. He would watch her from afar, from the peach tree that he hung from. She always sat on the top self in a glass jar. He didn't know her name but was ever so bright and glittery.

Then one day the jar was gone, and Barry began to panic. He wondered what had happened to his dear little sweetheart. So he watched the window for minutes not blinking or looking away. Moments pasted and the jar reappeared, but there was no cherry, only the red gloss that she lived in.

Barry began to weep, for his dear had disappeared. Then a moment passed and a person came out of the house. With them they carried an ice cream sundae, and right on top on the sundae was his beloved cherry. He followed her until the person picked her up and ate her. Barry gasped and was bewildered why someone would do such a thing. Next thing he knew he was being plucked from the peach tree, and carried to a bowl of water, washed and then all of a sudden he felt an intense pain that came from his side. For the person had taken a bite of him and now in his last moments he watched his short and fruitful life flash before him.

THE END.







No comments:

Post a Comment