Wednesday, September 29, 2010

STRIPPERS & READING!!!

Well today I officially started to read Female Chauvinist Pigs: Women and the Rise of Raunch Culture and so far so good, even though I'm only on chapter 2 of the book. A good friend of mine recommended it to me, even though she is actually reading it for one of her courses and I'm reading it just for fun. The way it's written somewhat reminds me of Freakonomics  and Super Freakonomics  by Steve D. Levitt and Steven J. Dubner. nIf you haven't read either of those books, my suggestion is please do, they are amazing reads, and they actually made economics sound interesting and super fun.


I'm still wondering how I did on my accounting, business law, and marketing exams that have happened over the past week, I only know what I got on my calculua exam.

Oh came by the studio again today and no one was there once again. I sometimes wonder if all of this is done on purpose, like not calling me and elling me that you're running late or something, because you know what I have to take the bus, and I always have my school backpack with me that always weighs about 10 to 15 pounds. I thought I was going to print today but no that plan fell right through, I ended up coming home way early and watching Bend It Like Beckham for a second time this week. I know, I must have nothing else to do, right?

I really wanted to take a nap when I came home, but that also seemed to fall through for I had to do some homework for next week.



Evian was a stripper for a high end night club. People paid a lot to get in and see the show, men and women alike. Evian's act wasn't the main attraction however, the stripper everyone came to see was Bliss. Bliss and Evian were best friends from childhood and as little girls always wanted to be dancers. Well now they were dancers but not the kind that their parents approved of.

The night club that they danced at was AstroStar. It had a futuristic theme to it, all about space age as well as technology and they served all sorts of drinks to it's customers. Evian use to be a bartendress at AstroStar before becoming a rookie stripper, and the way Bliss and Evian got involved in this business was because they knew a few people who owned the place, but that comes along later.

Evian was tall with gorgeous chestnut hair that fell down in beautiful curls, down her back. She had a few freckles on her cheeks and very pouty lips, some one once said the lips of an angel. She had glittering green eyes that were wide and whenever the light hit them they would sparkle like the stars. She was a better dancer than Bliss, but Bliss got the job because of her connections with the club.

Bliss was also tall and gorgeous just like Evian, she had black hair that which was mid length which she spent an hour taking care of each morning. Her eyes were a warm honey colored brown. Her skin was fair and she had a very long neck. Even though she wasn't the better dancer she was quite convincing when it came to getting what she wanted in life.

Evian was currently watching Bliss do her usual routine that she did on Thursday nights. She would come out in a fluffy little sweater with hot-pink fishnet stockings, white garters and patent leather white 7 inch heels. Bliss usually went around the pole twice before revealing to the audience what she had on underneath. The set she was wearing tonight was was a white low-cut bra, where you cold almost see a nipple peeking out but not quite. The fabric on the bra was a sheer patterned one, so you could barely make out the nipples when the spot light shown on Bliss. The bottoms where these cute little shorts with tons of ruffles, once these shorts would come off there was a matching thong with a white bow holding everything together in the back.

Bliss had been on stage now for 5 minutes, the climax of her performance was coming up, and during this portion of her routine another girl would come out, and they would dance together for a few moments, sliding on the pole together and then ending it with  kiss. Then the girl would get off and Bliss would continue undressing herself for the audience while still performing her tricks. After Bliss's performance she would always invite a special guest back stage. Every night it was the same person who was the special guest every night, it was her husband.

Bliss had finally finished her performance and was heading backstage to see Evian when one of AstroStar's customers tried to grab her. He pulled her down and said in his drunken voice "I've come here every night for the past two weeks to see you perform and why is it that you always pick the same man and not me?" Bliss with the help of her husband got this customer off of her as soon as possible, and continued backstage. The manager, Troy, came up to her and asked if she was alright after being assaulted. Bliss nodded as she put her robe on, saying "Make sure that never happens again, I don't want anyone including me to get hurt because of someone who thinks it's okay to grab us." Troy agreed and told her that they had kicked him out for tonight, but if he does come back that they'll keep an eye on him.

Evian ran up to Bliss reaching out to hug her, Bliss accepted this hug and whispered in Evian's ear "I can't believe that happened again, it's the same guy." Evian looked at Bliss, and said "It can't be, are you sure?" Bliss nodded her head and began to cry into Evian's shoulder.

This thought came into Evian's mind : Has the moment finally come in which our past's will catch up with us?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment