Saturday, October 30, 2010

CANDY ISN'T ONLY FOR CHILDREN + AN ALLIGATOR

So candy isn't only for children, it's also for adults, and especially foe me, since I have such a sweet tooth. One reason why I mention this is because I'm one of the few people who still goes trick - or - treating every year, but this might be my last year. When you think about it there is no age limit to be able to go door to door and ask for candy. I think as long as you dress up and go in a small group, there is nothing wrong with that. Plus you can always lie about your age.

Besides Halloween being tomorrow, and the fact the trees are shedding, I have to say so far fall has been nice. This of course whose favourite season is winter. Speaking of winter, I can't believe it has already snowed in the mountains but not here. It is so close and yet so far.


In the swamp there was a lizard.

This lizard had eyes of green.

His jaws would snap and his tail would swoosh.

He swims below the surface, with only his eyes above to peer at unsuspecting prey.

What will his next meal be, a small deer, a bird or maybe even a stray.

Well what ever it might be, it will be a hearty meal.

For he can digest even steel.

THE END.
Please leave some feedback, it would be much appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment