Monday, October 4, 2010

PRINTER NOT WORKING + CUT FINGER = MORE GORE

Arg... It's been one of those days when everything is la-de-da until it starts to go downhill at some point. Well that some point for me today was when I really badly cut my finger on something, and I don't mean a small paper cut but a gash that wouldn't stop bleeding for 15 minutes. The blood looked so cool though as it flowed out of the wound, into the freezing water/peroxide solution. Anyways after that our printer started to act up, and it's still giving me trouble, it is showing me an error that says "Print head is not installed. Install the print head." LIKE WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN?!?!? I don't think anyone would know what means unless they did some troubleshooting, which I did and it turns out the print head is located where the ink tanks are place, but I didn't see anything wrong with the print head and the last time we used it was about 3 weeks ago, so again WTF?!?! So much for a reliable printer, now I might have to buy a new print head, but if that costs alot we might just opt-out to buying a new printer, which won't be all that bad.

I will be posting the horribly cut finger once it gets better, I so want to document it's healing process for the next few days, so you'll all see pictures soon. Which reminds me of my trip down to Walgreens for some antibiotic ointment since we didn't have any. I also ended up purchasing on of the best murder films ever! I kind you not. It's Perfume: The Story of a Murderer. If you haven't seen it yet my suggestion is that you do, it's pretty interesting and very disturbing. Very well done.


NOW IT'S STORY TIME!!!


Polly was a Pill Popper. She did it all the time. She would go into your cupboards and steal your Rx all the time. Nothing could stop her, for she did it all the crime. She would visit your home, ask for the use of your restroom and while you waited for her to leave she would rummage and rage until she found what she wanted. One would think that she would be dead by now from Over Dosing in some alley, but she was immune to what was prescribed, her stomach was lined with lead and metal.

You finally decide to track her down, and make sure she gets what's coming to her, so you can laugh like a clown. So you set up a trap, as if she was a rat,. She rummages and rages through your cupboards again,only to find your medicine. Clever you are however, for you've replaced your pills with some lethal poison and acid, that will not only kill her but will eat through something that was once placid. So once she leaves and decides to have a good time, she takes your "pills" and dies for all of her crime.

THE END.
Don't steal, because payback is a bitch. My rhyming sucked.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm... Very interesting story. You could expand on why Polly was a Pill Popper, or how her stomach came to be lined with lead and metal.

    ReplyDelete