Sunday, October 17, 2010

PASTRY AND ORCHIDS

Saw Freakonomics today and it was amazing, they could have made it a bit longer but otherwise it was perfect and at a good price I might as well add. Saw a commercial before the film for Kings of Pastry and I so want to see that next. The commercial is posted below for the film. We took a stroll about campus after the film was over and it's so nice when it's so empty without people flooding the place going to class.  I so want to do a painting now, have a strange inspiration. Mostly has to do with reflections and shadows, will see where it leads me.



 
Orchids are so fascinating.
Their beauty is so strange and exotic.
There colors are magnificent with little patterns on the blossoms, like leopards.
They are delicate and love a certain habitat that they thrive in so well.
If you could chose a plant to be what would you choose?
 
Please leave me some feedback on my short stories. It would be much appreciated.



No comments:

Post a Comment